Yom Shalaim (Extended Day)
7:30am – 9:00am
Toddlers: 12:45pm – 5:30pm
Preschool, Pre-K: 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Friday ends at 4:00pm
Specialty Class Details
Stretch-n-Grow is a fitness and nutrition program that teaches children how to have a healthy body. Silly socks, clapers, paper plates, discs, pom-poms, ropes, cones, parachutes and many more fun props are used in each class to get kids excited about exercise. Upbeat music and movements get them moving and wanting to come back for more!
Amazing Athletes is a sports-based fitness program specifically designed for preschool children. Coaches will teach the basic fundamentals of nine major ball sports: football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball, hockey, lacrosse, tennis, and golf.
The benefits of this class are:
- Develops hand-eye coordination
- Develops gross and fine motor skills
- Develops cardio, muscle tone, speed and agility
- Builds confidence
- Improves coordination
- Promotes teamwork and sportsmanship
- Helps enforce a healthy and active lifestyle
The Yom Shalaim Cooking class is a fun, messy, hands-on class perfect for 3-4 year olds. Each week the children sift, mix, measure, peel, whisk, chop, and bake a yummy treat. Baked treats include traditional Jewish favorites such as rugolach, kichel, and potato knishes as well as non-Jewish treats such as pumpkin muffins, whoopie pies, and baked Alaska.
HappyFeet is a professionally developed child fitness soccer program based on 25 years of youth coaching experience. HappyFeet coaches use stories, songs, nursery rhymes and fun games designed to
- Teach creative soccer techniques
- Enhance gross motor skills
- Develop social skills
- Develop self-esteem
- Build balance and coordination
- Give children a great head start toward a healthy, happy and successful lifestyle